We would like to thank everyone that voted again this year for the Australian Institute of Credit Managements Pinnacle Awards. We are humbled and appreciate being acknowledged by our peers and clients. This year we had four nominations and one big win for QLD External Collections Agent of the year!
- Dale Hannan, NCS Collections Manager, was awarded with QLD External Collections Agent of the Year 2017
- Dale Hannan – Qld External Collections Agent of the Year (WINNER)
- Alex Croce – Qld External Collections Agent of the Year
- Ashleigh Mason – Credit Officer of the Year
- Dale Hannan – VIC/TAS External Collections Agent of the Year
The AICM (Australian Institute of Credit Management) Pinnacle Awards recognise the leading performers in the credit industry. The awards are presented at the end of each year across New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria/Tasmania.
Industry peers and clients nominate and vote for these awards.
External Collections Agent of the Year Award
This award is presented to an individual who has shown a deep commitment to assisting credit managers recover owned amounts where they have demonstrated:
- Long term, consistent efforts to support the business need;
- Efficient recovery and returns; and
- Excellence in reporting and clear communication throughout the year.