We are extremely proud to announce that our Qld Collections Manager, Nathan Wilkinson was selected as a Finalist for the Queensland Young Credit Professional of the Year Award (YCPA) last Wednesday night.
The YCPA award program is the largest and most prestigious Youth Credit Award program in Australia. It provides a great opportunity for young Credit Professionals to gain recognition both for themselves and for their employers.
The annual event hosted by the Australian Institute of Credit Management was attended by some of Queensland’s best Credit professionals and was held at Rydges Southbank overlooking the city skyline.
The Finalists were:
- Nathan Wilkinson – National Collection Services;
- Ashleigh Mason – Lindsay Australia;
- Emma Beal – Lang’s Building Supplies;
- Mark Moorhouse – tow.com.au;
- Nicole Storm – Integria Health;
And finally a big congratulations to the winner of the night was Ross Leggett of Ruralco.